You’re invited to attend our educational online medicare seminars!
We are local, independent insurance agents who specialize in Medicare. We know this stuff can be confusing which is why we are here to demystify your healthcare options post retirement. We understand everyone has different health and budgetary needs and one plan does not fit all. We give you the power to compare and the freedom to choose the plan that’s right for YOU .
There will be no sales pitches at these online seminars, we focus on education… At absolutely no cost!
Here’s what we will discuss before deciding on which plan is right for you:
- Enrolling in Medicare – Do you need to enroll in Medicare? Is your coverage through your employer enough? Will you be penalized if you do not enroll on time?
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans (Medigap) – There are many different plans offered by many companies and the price from one to the other can vary greatly. We can compare the costs of these plans for you and help you understand how the plans work.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D) – Formularies, drug tiers, copays and deductibles… We will help you understand them all.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C) – Some Medicare Advantage plans offer a $0 plan premium and extra benefits, such as vision, hearing, gym memberships, and more.
- Group Employer Health Coverage – Some Medicare plans may offer greater coverage and richer benefits at no extra cost to you. We have helped many people save thousands of dollars a year by switching their plan!
New Events Coming Soon!
Public events are for educational purposes only. No plan benefit information will be shared. For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings contact us at your earliest opportunity. Filling out a form on this site is optional. By filling out a form, you agree that a licensed agent may contact you by email or phone to discuss Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug plans.